Thursday, January 24, 2008

So yeah Heath Ledger's dead

First thing that comes to mind, "I wish I know how to quit you!" that Jake Gyllenhaal line haha. Yes, even if it's not Heath's line it's the first thing I remember. When there's no Brokeback Mountain, I would remember him as a bad boy from 10 Things I Hate About You. Hearing young people die is sad.

A lot of people die from pills or anything related to it. From my experience, I have encountered this sleeping-pills-and-near-death-experiences from someone close to me. It was twice in about 4 years. Trust me it hurts if you're saved from this kind of sleeping pills detoxification thing, more of like it's good if you die from it than experience a tube running down your stomach and sipping all those dissolved sleeping pill things. The Medical City thing was scary, seeing the doctor pierce the artery of someone while hearing his dizzy cry.

0 comments: