Monday, October 1, 2007

ADIDAS PHILIPPINES TRACK TOPS / JACKETS & GAZELLE

Yes yes. Very tempting. Good design. Nationalism. They don't have it everyday. I just hope they have smaller sizes for that male track top, but it's meant for big guys. They have the legendary Gazelle with the Philippine flag on its tongue. Cool... but the yellow and blue color for the Gazelle still rules, as for me.








I heard it will be officially released this October on Adidas outlets here in the Philippines. I doubt if they still have any for October as people have already been bugging the stores to sell them one. Magic 89.9 even gave away these track tops as prizes. But a Php4k+ for a track top??? Sorry I have to pass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can we get this sweater...
we wanna get it online...email me at d.montealegre@live.com

Anonymous said...

where can i get the shoe???? hose are awesome.. can we get it anywhere but the philippines??? maybe online???? respond to kingbot900@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

where can i get the trainers?

Groomy said...

Wow, these are adorable stuff for adding in the workout gear. I loved those beautiful shoes a lot and will definitely be buying it soon. Hey, for my hot yoga sessions, I need the shorts and comfy Tank Top too but not able to find anything interesting. Can you help me find some nice stuff?