Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grand Lotto 6/55 Winner of Php 741.2M

Finally 11-16-42-47-31-37... who would've thought of this combination. 741.2 million pesos with no splits. What one will do with that huge amount of money? I really hope that whoever won these jackpot prize will be wise enough. I hope he invests it and spends it wisely so as he'll not be a one day millionaire. Because seriously, one can spend any amount of money and be broke in one day. Gosh, that's crazy. I can only guess the paranoia he'll be having. I hope whoever wins it won't lose sleep over it. I hope he finds peace, as many people around him will be in it for the money. I hope that he'll be able to keep it a secret and at the same time be able to share his blessings to the community.
It was said that the fortunate bettor was from Luzon. After 86 draws, at last :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one has claimed the price right?